Capture audio and video anywhere.
The VideoTrack is a portable audio/video recorder ideal for capturing musical performances and rehearsals, as well as everyday footage. You can share your videos on YouTube, Facebook, and anywhere else on the web. The VideoTrack not only captures great quality, video but it also has a pair of professional condenser microphones. The VideoTrack is the only handheld recorder of its class that delivers exceptional audio recording quality that enhances your video content with fantastic sonic clarity and detail.
The VideoTrack contains advanced, DSP image-processing technology. The zoom feature allows you to capture closeup shots at a distance, and can even be adjusted during the recording process. In addition to working as a videocamera, the VideoTrack doubles as a handy, still-image camera for on-the-go snapshots with and without flash. You can run the VideoTrack on its internal, rechargeable battery or by plugging it into a wall outlet with an optional USB power adaptor (sold separately).
The VideoTrack is easy to operate with a large onscreen display and a five-way control system. You can easily mount it on a camera tripod or table stand for stable recording. The VideoTrack records directly to the included 2GB SD card for more than one hour of recording time right out of the box. You can use SD cards up to 16GB for hours and hours of recording time.
The VideoTrack connects via USB to virtually any Mac or PC for easy video transfer. For PC users, the VideoTrack also includes software to import and organize all your videos. When you are ready to share your videos with the world, the included software features a direct-to-YouTube button, so you can get your videos to the web - quickly. And VideoTrack records movies at a resolution of 640 x 480, which is perfectly sized for uploading and viewing online. Since videos are recorded in MP4 format, they are fully compatible with QuickTime and iMovie, so Mac users can import, edit and watch them immediately.
Capture great looking – and great sounding – video anywhere!
YouTube™ is a trademark of YouTube, LLC. Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
QuickTime, iMovie, iTunes and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. an other countries.
- Create web-ready video, with killer audio, that's perfect for sharing
- High-quality stereo condenser microphones for detailed sound
- Advanced, DSP image processing including zoom while recording
- Runs on internal, replaceable, rechargeable battery to take anywhere
- Work with SD cards up to 16GB; 2GB card included
- Connects via USB to Mac or PC for easy video transfer
- Composite video output to allow monitoring on your TV or computer screen
- Takes still photos with flash to operate as a traditional camera
- Includes PC video import software with direct YouTube upload
- Video resolution: 640x480 at 25~30 fps
- Still-Image Resolution: 640x480
- Compression: video MPEG4, still JPEG
- Memory: SD card slot, SDHC compatible (2 GB SD card included)
- Display size: 2.4"
- Flash: LED
- Zoom: digital
- Auto White Balance
- Auto Exposure
- Battery: rechargeable, user-replaceable lithium-ion
- Included software: ArcSoft MediaImpression with direct YouTube upload for PC
|Manuals & Documentation||Size||Type|
|VideoTrack - Product Overview
|VideoTrack - QuickStart Guide [revB]
|Software & Drivers||Size||Type|
|VideoTrack - Firmware update [v1.24b]
This firmware update adds the ability to zoom video while recording. Installation instructions are included.
Note: This update should only be performed using a Windows computer. Published 12.6.2010.