Professional–sounding podcasting for
your Mac or PC has never been simpler or more affordable than with
Alesis’ USB–Mic Podcasting Kit. Just plug the high–quality USB
microphone into your computer (with no complicated drivers to install).
The USB–Mic provides 16-bit / 44.1– 48kHz audio straight to your
computer, and the Kit includes premium headphones for monitoring your
The Alesis USB–Mic Podcasting Kit comes with a free 30–day subscription to Alesis’ custom podcast website, www.alesispodcast.com, to even make broadcasting and distributing your work a snap.
- 16–bit / 44.1– 48 kHz audio recording direct to your computer
- USB microphone (including USB cable)
- Desktop microphone stand
- Easy plug–and–play support in Windows and Mac OS X
- High–quality headphones for monitoring your recordings
- Free hosting of your podcasts – 30 day subscription to alesispodcast.com
- Hassle–free uploading of your podcasts with automatic RSS file embedding
- Automatic notification of your podcast episodes to iTunes, Podcast Alley, other podcast groups, and numerous web search engines
|Manuals & Documentation||Size||Type|
|USB-Mic Podcasting Kit - Reference Manual
|Software & Drivers||Size||Type|
|ASIO4All - Optional ASIO Driver for Windows [v2.10]
This Alesis audio interface is a plug-and-play device, which means that no additional drivers need to be installed to use it with your computer. If you use ASIO compatible audio software on your Windows PC, this optional ASIO driver can be used to offer additional configuration options such as latency and buffer adjustments.