The sound system designed for today's drummer.
The TransActive Drummer is the amplifier designed for today's electronic drummer. This complete, active system contains a powerful, active two-way speaker wedge with two sets of inputs, stereo outputs, and a dock for iPod. It's perfect for practicing alone or playing with a band.
Because it's a full-range amplifier, the TransActive Drummer is also great for use with other instruments such as keyboards. You can use it for practice, amplification at the gig, or as a foldback monitor wedge.
The TransActive Drummer also comes with a trial subscription for 10 free drumless songs from minusDrums.com for fun play-along sessions.
INPUTS AND OUTPUTS
The TransActive Drummer enables you to connect your electronic drumset, as well as an aux source such as a metronome or sequencer. The dock for iPod enables you to mix and play along with your music. You can link two TransActive Drummers together with a common 1/4" TRS cable for stereo performance with double the inputs and double the power. The amp also has line-level 1/4" stereo outputs so you can connect it to a PA system or record your sessions.
The front panel gives you access to volume, three-band EQ, level control for iPod, and a 1/4" headphone jack. When connected, headphones mute the speaker for late-night jamming without bothering the neighbors.
The TransActive Drummer has a large, 10" woofer that plays down below most kick drums, and a 1" tweeter that makes cymbal sounds sparkle. The amplifier provides 50W RMS so you'll always have plenty of power. When you link two TransActive Drummers together for stereo performance, you get a 100-watt system that's ready to take on any guitarist's rig!
Transporting the TransActive Drummer is easy because it has pro-grade handles recessed into the left and right sides. It has a switchable power supply so it works anywhere in the world.
The TransActive Drummer is the perfect speaker system for practicing and performing your drums.
iPod is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Single-box complete practice-amp wedge system for practicing and monitoring your drums
- Dock for iPod with level control
- Stereo pair of 1/4" inputs
- Aux RCA stereo input
- Stereo Link enables connection of two units for double the power
- Powerful 50W amplifier
- Two-way design, 10"/1"
- Built-in handles for easy transport
- Switchable power supply for worldwide operation
- Comes with 10 free drumless-track downloads from minusDrums.com
- TransActive Solo amplifier
- IEC power cable
- Quick start guide
- Output Wattage: 50 W (THD: <0.1%)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 20 kHz (at +/- 3dB)
- Max Current: 0.84 A
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 15" x 15" x 12.6" (390 mm x 390 mm x 320 mm)
- Weight: 30 lbs. (13.6 kg)