Portable, expressive control for your MIDI software and hardware.
ADVANCED CONTROL TO GO
Take commanding, tactile control over any parameter of your favorite music software with the QX25. Through a standard USB connection, this advanced yet compact controller receives power while also transmitting MIDI data to your Mac, PC or iOS* software, or MIDI hardware device of choice.
Punch out a drumbeat on its great-feeling pads, open up a filter with its smooth knobs, or adjust volume and playback of sequencing software with its long fader and snappy buttons: The QX25's immense parameter control and velocity-sensitive keyboard get your hands off of the mouse and into the action for a more efficient and creative music-making experience.
With a 25-note keyboard, the QX25 is great for performing and recording with software instruments and samplers while also being ultra-portable. The QX25 provides you with a full compliment of controls including pitch and modulation wheels, octave up/down buttons and the ability to send program changes directly from the keys. The QX25's keyboard can even be split into sections to control multiple instruments at once!
The QX25's array of assignable controls works with virtually any music software and MIDI hardware device. Whether you're looking to fire drum samples, tweak a software synthesizer or adjust individual tracks in a mix, the QX25's extensive layout ensures appropriate feel and proper response with its eight sliders and rotary knobs, four backlit drum pads and dedicated transport controls.
The QX25 comes with Ableton Live Lite software for performing, recording, and sequencing music right out of the box. This customized version of Ableton Live provides a fresh and easy way to create music. You’ll get audio recording and production capabilities as well as powerful tools for live performance.
Get advanced, compact control of your favorite music software or hardware devices with the QX25 from Alesis.
*Connection to iOS devices requires an Apple USB adapter, sold separately as part of the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit, plus a separate power adapter for Q25, also sold separately.
- 25-key touch-sensitive keyboard with aftertouch
- 3 keyboard zones allow splits, layers, or both
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels add expression
- 4 dynamic drum pads can trigger loops, samples, and sounds
- 8 assignable knobs provide hands-on tweaking
- 6 dedicated transport control buttons
- 20 presets save and recall your favorite settings
- Octave and transpose buttons—play in any range or key
- Easy-to-read LED display offers high visibility
- Sustain pedal input (pedal sold separately)
- USB MIDI & USB power provide single-cable convenience
- MIDI output jack; 5V DC input allows stand-alone use
- Ignite music creation software from AIR Music Tech
- Ableton Live Lite software
- QX25 Keyboard Controller
- Ignite Software (Download)
- Ableton Live Lite Software (Download)
- USB Cable
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- Class Compliant USB 1.0 and 5-pin jack Midi Output
- Powered via USB or 5V DC Power Adapter
Ignite provides a refreshingly original and musician-centric way to quickly capture, combine, and arrange your musical ideas. The intuitive graphic interface encourages you to experiment and explore new directions. Smart MIDI Chord and Phrase Players empower your ideas and bring them to life through over 275 superior instruments sounds created by AIR Music Technology. When you’re ready to collaborate with other musicians or take your ideas to the next level, you can share them through SoundCloud, or export your WAV and MIDI files and import them into Pro Tools—or any DAW software. Best of all, Ignite offers seamless integration with your Alesis keyboard controller, with no set-up chores to perform.
Click here to learn more about Ignite.