The QS6 is an even more affordable version of the QuadraSynth. With 61 velocity and aftertouch sensitive keys, 8MB ROM, Serial port interface (PC and MAC), 64 voice polyphony, and the powerful QuadraSynth Plus synth engine, it sure stands out from the under $1,000 synthesizer market.
- Type : Sample playback synthesizer keyboard
- Keys: 61 velocity and aftertouch sensitive, synth action.
- Polyphony : 64 voices
- MIDI Channels : 16
- ROM : 8MB, expandable to 16MB using PCMCIA ROM and RAM cards.
- Sounds : 512 preset 128 user programs, 400 preset and 100 user mixes, expandable using PCMCIA cards.
- Samples : 48kHz Linear samples
- General MIDI : GM compatible.
- Effects : On board effects, based on the Alesis Q2 FX processor
- Drums : Drum kits, rhythm loops
- Input / Output : Audio Out L/R, Phones, MIDI IN, OUT/THRU, Serial interface for Mac/PC, PCMCIA card slot
- Controls : Pitch wheel, Mod. wheel, assignable control slider, 2 Pedal inputs
- Sequencer No on-board sequencer, can play standard MIDI files from PCMCIA expansion card
- Other features : Using PCMCIA Flash RAM cards, custom samples and programs can be added.
How do I reinitialize my QS6 keyboard?Power on while holding: Keypad buttons "0" and "3".
Evidence: Program and Mix modes will both show "0" as the selected number with a name made of two quotation marks. An initialized program will be active consisting of a single pure sinewave.
Note: Does NOT clear memory
Resets the QuadraSynth's Global functions, but leaves the Mix, Program, and Effect memory intact in the User Bank. The Preset Bank is unaffected, as it is permanently stored in the keyboard's ROM (Read Only Memory).
|Manuals & Documentation||Size||Type|
|QS6 - Reference Manual
|QS Sysex Document
|Software & Drivers||Size||Type|
|QS6 - QESENCE1
|QS6 - QESENCE2
|QS6 - QESENCE3
|QS6 - QS6PRST4
|QS6 - QS6PNOCD
|QS6 - QS6PRST1
|QS6 - QS6PRST2
|QS6 - QS6PRST3
|QS6 - Factory User Bank