Dual-Cymbal Controller With Natural Feel
Pro X Hi-Hat is a dual-cymbal, continuous hi-hat controller that brings natural hi-hat playability and feel to Alesis DM10 and DM8 drummers everywhere. Precisely calibrated for the Alesis DM10- and DM8-series electronic drum kits, Pro X Hi-Hat integrates seamlessly with and expands the expressive capabilities of these popular electronic instruments. With Pro X Hi-Hat, you get all the advantages of an electronic controller without sacrificing the natural feel of an acoustic hi-hat.
Unprecedented Hi-Hat Control
The 12-inch single-zone top and bottom cymbal provide a wide responsive area for triggering samples from the DM10 and DM8 sound modules. Tap into these high-quality Alesis drum and percussion modules to create open, half-open, closed, "chick," and splash sounds with Pro X Hi-Hat. Plus, Pro X Hi-Hat is compatible with standard hi-hats stands, making it easy to implement this versatile controller into any electronic or hybrid drum-kit setup.
*Pro X Hi-Hat may require a DM10/DM8 firmware update for optimum operation. Click here for firmware update. Alesis is a trademark of inMusic Brands, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other product or company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- 12” single-zone top and bottom cymbals
- Dual-cymbal continuous hi-hat controller
- Natural hi-hat playability and feel
- Create open, half-open, closed, "chick," and splash sounds
- Compatible with standard hi-hat stands
- Includes top cymbal, bottom cymbal, clutch, cables, and position sensor
- Integrates seamlessly with Alesis DM10 and DM8 drum kits
- Top Cymbal Pad
- Bottom Cymbal Pad
- Position Sensor
- Clutch with No-Spin Adapter
- (2x) 1/4-inch TRS Cables
- (2x) Velcro Strips
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- Diameter: 12” (30.5 cm)
- Height: approximately 6” (15.2 cm), depending on clutch position
- Weight: 3.05 lbs. (1.38 kg)