MultiMix FX mixers are the most compact, affordable, high-quality mixers with built-in 28-bit digital effects and choice of configurations.
MultiMix FX mixers are perfect for musicians and engineers needing a portable, flexible mixer with digital effects for sound reinforcement, rehearsals, studio recording, sub-mixing, field recording, and digital audio/video computer workstation mixing.
Embrace your multiple personalities: The Alesis MultiMix product line.
- Extremely compact, ultra-affordable 6-channel mixer
- 2 high-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4" balanced) inputs with phantom power, 2 stereo balanced 1/4" line inputs, aux send (can send to onboard or external effects), stereo aux return
- 100 onboard preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch, and multieffects
- 3-band EQ per channel with high/ low shelving and mid bandpass/reject
- Separate 1/4" balanced main and monitor outs, headphone out
Mic Inputs (XLR)/Line Inputs
# of Inserts/Direct Outs
# of Aux Sends/Returns/Type
- (1/2) 1/4"
- 3-band; shelving
Frequency Response (Hz-kHz)
- 20 Hz-22 kHz
Total Harmonic Distortion (%)
- <0.01% THD+N
Dynamic Range (dB)
- >100 dB
Dedicated 2-Track Returns
Dimensions (WxHxD in inches
|Manuals & Documentation||Size||Type|
|MultiMix FX Series - Product Overview
|MultiMix 6FX - QuickStart Guide
|MultiMix 6FX - Reference Manual
|MultiMix Mixers - List of Internal Effects Programs