On-the-go audio interface for your Mac or PC.
Add a professional two-channel audio link to your Mac or PC with the Alesis iO Hub. Compact and portable, the streamlined iO Hub offers thoughtful extras to make the most of your iOS device or computer connection. Plus, the iO Hub is bus powered—no power supply required. The standard Apple iPad camera connection kit can connect the iO Hub to other compatible devices.
The iO Hub can accommodate nearly any audio source. Both inputs come equipped with XLR+1/4" combo jacks that accept microphones, keyboards, mixers, etc. A convenient front panel switch delivers phantom power to your professional condenser microphones. Channel 2 provides an additional switch that allows the Hi-Z signal from a guitar or bass to be connected directly to the iO Hub.
PUBLIC OR PRIVATE
The iO Hub allows stereo playback from your computer. Connect the two 1/4" jacks directly to your active monitor speakers, amplifier, PA system. The direct switch allows zero-latency monitoring of the input signal – a must when adding overdubs or laying down additional tracks. Use the stereo headphone output for those late-night mixing sessions, or when privacy is required. In addition to the main level control, there is a dedicated headphone volume knob.
* Battery not included. Apple, iPad, and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
- Portable 2-channel audio interface
- Phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Guitar / Line level switch for use with a guitar or bass
- Direct switch for zero-latency input monitoring
- Easily connects to your Mac or PC
- Headphone output with dedicated volume control
- Compact modern design with chrome accents
- USB-powered; no power supply required
- This product is class compliant; it does not require drivers
- iO HUB interface
- USB Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- XLR+1/4" combo inputs (x2)
- 1/4" audio outputs (Left, Right)
- 1/4" Stereo headphone output
- USB (mini) port
- Input 1 level knob
- Input 2 level knob
- Headphone volume knob
- Main Level knob
- Phantom power switch
- Line / Guitar switch
- Direct Monitor Switch
- 9 V battery* compartment