Professional Monitoring for Any Studio.
Alesis has been creating studio monitors for over two decades, and, in that time, we’ve learned a thing or two about maximizing sound and sonic clarity. Elevate 6 Passive, a professional passive studio monitor from Alesis, builds upon this time-tested technology by leveraging premium audio components with a response that can keep up with today’s music. With a high-quality reference monitor design, Elevate 6 Passive helps you record, mix, listen, and create with confidence.
CRAFT YOUR MIX
The Alesis Elevate 6 Passive is a passive studio monitor (100 Watts RMS) that delivers a flat frequency response, clear stereo imaging, and excellent bass transient response for professional mixing and monitoring. Equipped with a 6” woven Kevlar low-frequency driver and 1” natural silk dome tweeter, Elevate 6 Passive ensures sound stays accurate and clean across a wide frequency range. Its enhanced elliptical waveguides widen the sweet spot for consistent, stereo listening and enable you to make adjustments to your mix that translate perfectly to any playback system. Plus, the baffle radiuses were meticulously designed to reduce edge diffraction. The result is clean transparent sound that enables you to mix, accurately.
COMPLETE STUDIO INTEGRATION
Elevate 6 Passive comes with an onboard HF-trim switch giving you a professional reference monitor setup that adapts to your production environment. With -2db, 0db, and 2db settings, you can quickly adjust Elevate 6 Passive to fit the acoustics of any sized room or studio, especially when it's situated close to a studio wall. Additionally, a 1/4" input and 5-way binding post connect Elevate 6 passive to your favorite power amp.
Alesis is a registered trademarks of inMusic Brands, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Kevlar is a registered trademark of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company. All other product or company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- Flat frequency response for accurate monitoring and mixing
- Passive monitor design for use with studio amplifiers
- 100 Watts RMS
- 6" silver Kevlar low-frequency driver; 1" silk dome tweeter
- High-density wood cabinet with dual bass porting
- Elliptical waveguides for widened sweet spot
- Enhanced baffle radiuses reduce edge diffraction
- (1) 1/4" input and 5-way binding post
- HF-trim switch with -2dB, 0dB, 2dB settings
- (1) Elevate 6 Passive Monitor
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- Frequency Range: 45 Hz – 24 kHz (-10 dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2 kHz
- HF Trim: +2 dB, 0 dB, -2 dB (above 3 kHz)
- Low-Frequency Driver: Magnetically shielded 6.5" (165 mm) woofer with a Kevlar cone and a damped linear rubber surround
- High-Frequency Driver: 1" (25 mm) silk-dome tweeter
- Sensitivity: 88 dB SPL (2.83 V / 1 m)
- Maximum Output: 108 dB SPL (continuous), 114 dB SPL (peak)
- Power Rating: 100 W (RMS), 200 W (peak)
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 50 W – 150 W (RMS)
- Input Impedance: 4 Ω (nominal)