Space-saving shielded speakers for your multi-media studio.
Alesis Elevate 5 studio speakers enable you to listen to mixes, masters and multimedia content with impressive clarity and warm, full sound. Built using technology adopted from Alesis’ award-winning Monitor One and M1Active professional studio monitors, Elevate 5 studio speakers are the perfect way to upgrade your computer or mobile device experience. Elevate 5 speakers bring out every detail of your sound, unencumbered and crystal clear. Their custom wooden cabinets have a dense construction that provides natural bass. Packaged in stereo-matched sets, Elevate 5 studio speakers deliver everything you need, all in one box.
Elevate 5 studio speakers contain powerful, five-inch woofers; crisp one-inch silk-dome tweeters, and dedicated power amps, all housed in custom wood cabinets. These crucial components were carefully selected and tuned to work in concert as a single unit. The result is full lows, clean highs, plus a detailed and compelling stereo image. Magnetic shielding ensures that you’ll never have to worry about placement or interference with displays, TVs and other electronic equipment. And unlike passive speakers, Elevate 5 speakers have a volume knob built right in to the front panel for easy control.
Alesis has been creating studio monitors for nearly a quarter century. In that time, we’ve learned a thing or two about maximizing sound and sonic clarity. Elevate 5 speakers leverage Alesis’ experience in designing studio loudspeakers by employing custom-designed wood cabinets that stay natural and neutral, regardless of the frequency content or volume.
The rear-mounted RCA jacks are perfect for connecting a mixer, interface, or virtually any other piece of audio gear. An 1/8" stereo connection allows you to easily switch to headphones at anytime. Connecting the speakers is just as easy, requiring only a single 1/8" to 1/8" cable (included). If you're frequently on the move, Elevate 5 is the speaker for you: they feature a built-in power supply so they'll work worldwide with no wall-wart power supply to lose! Elevate 5 studio speakers are designed to produce natural frequency response. But if you need a little more low-end punch, a convenient bass-boost switch does the trick. Trust your sound to the clarity, precise design, and premium performance of Alesis Elevate 5 studio speakers.
- 5" low-frequency driver delivers rich, tight bass
- 1" silk dome tweeter provides smooth, clear highs
- 40 Watt output power
- High-density wood cabinets with bass porting
- Elliptical waveguides minimize reflection and widen the listening area
- Radial-edge baffles reduce distortion
- Video shielding minimizes interference
- One pair Elevate 5 speakers
- Audio cable
- Interconnection cable
- Power Cable
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- Audio Inputs: RCA and 1/4” (6.35mm) (L+R)
- LF Driver: 5-inch
- HF Driver: 1-inch, silk dome
- Output Power: 40 Watts x 2
- Headphone Output: 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo
- Interconnection Cable: 1/4" (6.35mm)
- Front Baffle Thickness: 15mm
- Magnetically Shielded: yes
- Frequency Response: 55–20,000 Hz
- Power: 100-240V, 50/60Hz; universal switching power supply
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 8.7” x 7.25” x 10.6” (221 mm x 184 mm x 269 mm)
- Weight: 12.5 lbs (5.7 kg)