ELECTRONIC DRUMSET WITH DM5 MODULE AND SURGE CYMBALS
Incomparable feel. Incomparable sounds.
Our flagship electronic drumset features the legendary sounds of the DM5 drum module. The rack-mounted, programmable sound module contains 540 percussion sounds and 21 pre-programmed drum/percussion sets and features Dynamic Articulation™, which ensures that sounds respond with natural dynamics and timbre-changes for the most realistic and accurate sonic response.
DM5 Pro Kit's acoustic-feeling drum pads are built around standard eight-inch mylar drum heads and acoustic-dampening foam for quiet response. When they wear out, you can replace the heads with any model you choose from any manufacturer. The heads are tunable with a standard drum key for adjustable tension and feel. The triple-flanged counterhoops are covered in a sound-reducing rubber sleeve, which further cuts acoustic noise.
SURGE Hi-Hat, Crash, and Ride cymbals are the only serious choice in cymbals for triggering electronics. Based around a true brass-alloy cymbal and coated with a clear sound-dampening layer, SURGE cymbals feel like acoustic cymbals because they share the same pedigree.
DM5 Pro Kit with SURGE Cymbals has a unique combination of superb sounds, fresh feel, and terrific touch.
- Complete five-piece electronic drumset with SURGE cymbals: bass drum, snare drum, three toms, Hi-Hat, Crash, and dual-zone Ride
- DM5 sound module with 540 sounds, 21 programmable sets, and Dynamic Articulation™
- Drum pads feature drum key-tunable eight-inch mylar drum heads for customizable feel
- Brass-alloy SURGE cymbals are real cymbals with built-in triggering for seriously acoustic feel
- SURGE Cymbals feature exclusive clear sound dampening to cut the cymbals' acoustic sound
- Practice near-silently with headphones, or connect to a PA or powered speaker to rock out as loud as you want!
- DM5 sound module with rack mount
- Dual-zone snare pad
- Three tom pads
- Bass drum pad with tower and mount for single or double pedal (pedal not included)
- Hi-hat pedal
- Metal drum rack with standard 1 1/2-inch tubing
- Complete set of firm-grip hardware mounts and cables
- SURGE 12" Hi-Hat cymbal
- SURGE 13" Crash cymbal
- SURGE 16" Dual-Zone Ride cymbal
- Complete set of connection cables
- Drum key
- Audio Outputs: 4 (2 stereo pairs)
- Trigger Input Jacks: 12 (each with 5 user adjustable trigger parameters)
- DAC Bit Resolution: 18
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Sounds: Over 500; includes stereo samples with reverb, ambience and dynamic articulation
- Polyphony: 16 voice
- Panning: 7 position, user programmable
- Velocity Response: 127 levels of loudness via MIDI or trigger inputs
- Kits: 21 Memory locations w/defaults permanently stored in ROM
- MIDI Jacks: In, Out/Thru
- Headphone Jack: 1/4" TRS w/variable gain
- Switchable Footswitch Jack: 1/4" jack can be assigned to hi-hat or program advance mode
- Tuning Scheme: Coarse (chromatic) and Fine (cents)
- Data Input: Data knob, front panel keypad (sound auditioning via velocity sensitive Preview button on front panel)
- Expanded Dynamic Articulation™: Modulates tone and pitch
- Power: 9 VAC external transformer, UL and CSA approved
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 19"x1.75"x6"
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
|Manuals & Documentation||Size||Type|
|DM5 Pro Kit with SURGE Cymbals - Product Overview
|DM5 Pro Kit with SURGE Cymbals - QuickStart Assembly Manual
|SURGE Cymbals - Compatibility Guide [v1.2]
|Software & Drivers||Size||Type|
|DM5 Pro Kit - Updated Kit Presets for the DM5 Pro Kit
Contains new programs as well as optimized settings for the DM5 Pro Kit triggers. Load via MIDI using MIDIOX (PC) or SysEx Librarian (Mac.)