It wouldn’t be a stretch to call Alesis
“The Graphic EQ Company.” Our MEQ230 is a standard in sound
installations and studios, and the DEQ series now carries the torch
with a groundbreaking approach to digital graphic EQs — for every
budget — that’s taking engineers by storm.
The DEQ230D updates our acclaimed DEQ230 with S/PDIF digital I/O and an internal power supply, keeping the same extensive programmability and intuitive, WYSIWYG-enabled user interface. And the latest addition, the DEQ224, gives a whole new meaning to “space-efficient,” packing two channels of 24-band digital EQ into a half rackspace.
From tweaking project studio acoustics to tuning a concert hall to balancing a mix, Alesis graphic EQs give you more features and better audio performance than any units in their price range.
Music by you. Graphic design by Alesis.
- Stereo 1/3-octave digital graphic equalizer
- Enhanced 24-bit sound quality, 28-bit internal processing
- At-a-glance display lets you instantly check settings for each band and channel. Locking feature prevents unwanted changes
- Balanced 1/4” inputs and outputs, S/PDIF coaxial digital in and out (DEQ230D), MIDI in and out (DEQ230D)
- 30 preset and 30 user programs for quick recall of any room
- Bypass and channel A-B link controls
- Internal power supply (DEQ230D)
# of Channels/# of Bands
Analog I/O #/Type
- (2) 1/4" TRS
Input/Output Gain Control
Dimensions (WxHxD in inches)