The Alesis CD Twin LE is a portable, standalone audio and data CD duplicator. With the press of a button, the CD Twin LE makes CD copies, as well as compilations from multiple audio CDs, using both CD–R and CD–RW blank discs. The CD Twin LE supports Audio CD,
Data CD, VCD, CD–i, CD+G, and Photo–CD.
“One–Touch” CD–to–CD backup makes data storage a snap, and with the easy–to–use interface, you can quickly make a custom CD mix with your favorite songs. The 2x16 LCD display provides operational feedback to the user. “Raw copy” mode provides an exact one–to–one copy of your CD media.
- Stand–alone CD duplicator
- Smart “One–Touch” CD to CD backup
- Integrated LCD control panel makes it easy to perform track–by–track or whole disc copying
- Designed to archive music, data, photo, and CD+G discs
- CD TWIN BURNING SPEED (CD–R/CD–RW)
- Copy Disc: 24x (fixed)
- Copy Track: 16x (fixed)
- Rawcopy Disc: 4x (fixed)
SUPPORTED DISC FORMATS
- Audio CD, Data CD, VCD, CD–i, CD+G, Photo–CD,
- Blank Disc Type Standard CD–R or CD–RW
- Power Supply 100V~240V, 50/60Hz, AC input
|Manuals & Documentation||Size||Type|
|CD Twin LE - Product Overview
|CD Twin LE - QuickStart Guide
|CD Twin LE - Reference Manual
|CD Twin & CD Twin LE Update Instructions
|Software & Drivers||Size||Type|
|CD Twin & CD Twin LE Firmware v1.11
This update corrects a minor bug when using the “Copy Track” function.